TKM is a state-of-the-art print and fabrication facility located in Akron, Ohio.
We're seeking a highly motivated, dependable, trustworty, intelligent, team-oriented, hard-working, high-character swing shift worker to operate
- two precision digital cutting machines,
- our Kern laser cutting system,
- and our high-end digital print press.
Must be willing to work second shift hours and swing shifts as needed.
This position would also involve
- shifting to our fabrication department,
- heat bending plastic parts,
- glueing plastic parts,
- working on kit pack and assembly projects,
- helping with packing and shipping,
- and gladly taking on any other projects or work that might be assigned.
We offer 80 hours of paid time off annually and a full group medical plan.
Make sure you tell us if you've worked in a print shop, wood shop, fabrication shop, or other job shop that made custom products to specification.