North Canton, OH- Must be onsite
6 Month contract (possibility for temp to hire)
Contract with Diebold Nixdorf
Some essential functions of the role include:
• Screening candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, basic qualifications and technical expertise.
• Focusing on identifying strong diverse talent by designing and executing creative sourcing strategies.
• Building a robust network of top talent, gaining market intelligence and assessing candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role or business function.
• Internet sourcing for candidates, sourcing support for the Talent Acquisition team as required, partnering to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies/campaigns.
• Building and developing high value relationships with potential candidates
• Proactively conducting research to uncover potential candidates.
• Leverage networking, cold calling and complex internet searches and research.
• Providing timely feedback to candidates as necessary.
• Ensuring data accuracy in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Preliminary phone screens as necessary.
• Taking a proactive approach to meeting staffing requirements to include: attracting, sourcing and screening applicants using a variety of innovative sourcing techniques while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends.
• Ensuring processes and procedures promote the best talent and meet internal promotional goals and follow OFCCP compliance.
• Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo)
• 1 year of sourcing, recruiting or human resources experience (including internships)
• Phone screening/interviewing skills
• Internet navigation/data mining/Boolean search skills for sourcing purposes
• Proven ability to source candidates using a wide variety of sources beyond job boards
• General knowledge of employment law and hiring practices required
• Ability to work on and close multiple assignments concurrently and in a timely manner
• Proficient in MS Office
General traits of a successful candidate:
• Ability to work independently and be trusted to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Willingness to recruit aggressively while adhering to ethical business practices
• Team player mentality
• Adherence to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion
• Marketing ability, professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and sustain excellent working relationships with customers
• Enjoys the personal interaction with potential applicants and internal customers