Technicians – Automotive Service
Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc. in Kent, Ohio, has increased its service facility by 25% in order to handle sustained business growth.
Skilled technicians with Chrysler level 1, 2 or 3 certification or ASE certification are needed to support our growing service business. Successful candidates will approach their work with pride and “fix it right the first time” determination. If you want to work as a team player in a department of professionals, and you have a customer first attitude, read on…
Diagnose vehicle problems, competently maintain and repair vehicles in a professional, neat and timely manner.
- Analyze and repair vehicles in a professional manner using customer description, technical diagnostic equipment, printed publications and online resources;
- Communicate effectively with service advisors and management;
- Complete required training, testing and certifications in a timely manner;
- Become proficient with and consistently execute all relevant processes as directed by management
- Treat customers and dealership personnel with respect.
What We Are Seeking
- Chrysler certified at Level 1, 2 or 3 or ASE certified. Overall technical education and experience given consideration in addition to required certification.
- Working knowledge of applicable manufacturer’s diagnostic system and shop manuals;
- Ability to use computers for mathematical calculations, word processing, emails, research, training and testing;
- Maintain certifications required by dealership
- Furnish own mechanic’s tools;
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance.
- Valid driver’s license and unrestricted insurability under Klaben policy maintained throughout employment.
- Excellent earnings opportunity with established, successful organization;
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits available;
- Employer-participation in 401(k) retirement savings;
- Paid vacation and holidays. Closed Sundays;
- Continuing training to maintain and improve skills;
- Modern facility and excellent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer