Bair's Powersports in North Canton, Ohio is seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a Full-Time Title Clerk.
The position plays a vital role within our dealership, processing our sold vehicle and trade in titles. An ideal candidate will have automotive title experience. The primary responsibility of the Title Clerk is to coordinate all aspects of loan processing and titlework processing. The work schedule for this position is Tuesday through Saturday.
- Processing title paperwork on all new and used vehicles sold both in state and out of state.
- Assisting salesmen with submitting credit applications for approval to financing companies.
- Prepare paperwork for lenders to obtain funding. Verify all funds have been collected.
- Troubleshoot and problem resolution specific to titles.
- Assisting with multiple clerical functions. Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Title processing experience of at least one year.
- Ability to learn different computer functions and programs
- Competitive wages, benefits, and health insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with up to a 3% match
- Paid time off for vacation after one year
- Paid time off for holidays