Kimble Companies is growing, and we are looking for an experienced loader operator for our Twinsburg Recycling Center. This is a second shift positon and will be running a CAT 950 or Komatsu WA470 loader along with a few smaller CAT loaders.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Considerable knowledge of heavy-equipment operating principles. Ability to drive and operate the equipment under varying working conditions.
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations.
- Cleaning drains
- Greasing machines
- Pre & post trip on machinery
- This position will have some manual labor required as well as running the loaders.
- Ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and potential exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Growth opportunities within the company
Physical Work Activities and Exposure:
Operators must have good eyesight and better than average coordination in order to operate both hand and foot levers simultaneously. They must have good judgment in order to perform complicated tasks and must be able to work closely with other crafts without constant supervision. Skilled operators are constantly alert and observant of their surroundings.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Apply online or come see us in person today!
8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.