The Center Manager will assure their assigned site operates in full compliance of all
Head Start/Early Head Start Performance Standards
• Ensure that all aspects of child development, health, safety and nutrition are at or above levels required
by The Head Start Act and all regulatory and governing entities.
• Ensure that Family and Community partnerships at the center are active and that communication with
staff and parents is timely and encourages involvement.
• Responsible for mentoring, training, coaching and disciplining staff as appropriate and in accordance with
SCCAA guidelines and expectations.
• Maintain organized, current and complete records of enrolled children and staff.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education and 5 years related work experience in an ECE and pre-school setting.
· Be or become a CLASS Reliable Certified educator (within 6 months) and maintain the status during employment.
· Working knowledge of ODJFS Child Care Licensing Rules and Regulations
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred.