Due to growth, our client is adding an Engineering Manager to direct the Electrical Group which is comprised of 13 designers and engineers. They will need to be a functional and strategic leader, and must be able to provide detailed troubleshooting assistance and fully understand work design requirements during proposal generation. They must be able to manage experienced, self-motivated engineering staff, providing a balance between empowerment and direction. They will play an active role in requirements planning, customer expectation management, solution delivery, and problem resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, master’s preferred.
• Professional Engineering License preferred
• 10+ years of related engineering experience, including relevant leadership experience directing a team of engineers.
• Knowledge of ANSI, IEEE, NEC and other industry applicable standards and codes
• Knowledge of power system analysis and associated calculations
• Familiarity with power system components and their application/specification