Kimble Company is looking for a Water Truck Driver for our Dover, Ohio location. Applicants must possess a Class A or B CDL with a minimum of two years of CDL driving experience and must be over the age of 21.
The water truck driver will be hauling water to and from well site. This is an outdoor position and will not be in a shop environment.
*PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST LIVE WITHIN A 75-MILE RADIUS OF DOVER, OHIO.
Essential Job Duties:
- Hauling brine and fresh water loads to and from well sites
- Hooking and unhooking hoses utilizing a pipe wrench as needed
- Gauging tanks
- Physical labor
- Valid Class A or B CDL license with minimum of two year’s CDL driving experience
- Tanker endorsement
- Must be physically fit and must be able to climb ladder to top of tank
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather
- Ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass our background check and drug screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under our company policy
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Submit a resume to email@example.com or apply in person:
3596 State Route 39 NW, Dover, Ohio 44622
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.