PICU NURSE MANAGER
Paid Relocation Available
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates delivery of patient care on assigned unit on 24-hour basis.
- Provides direction to the development and evaluation of assigned nursing personnel.
- Maintains operational aspects of the patient care unit in collaboration with support services.
- Contributes to nursing and the Hospital through support of philosophy and objectives, educational efforts, and research efforts.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Master's Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in pediatrics with demonstrated management and leadership.
- Experience in an adult or pediatric ICU.