Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. has EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES for a mechanically inclined and hardworking Vehicle Systems Technician. We are eastern Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal Company. This position would cover our Southeastern Division from Carrollton to Cambridge. This is a hands on position which requires the ability to lift over 50 pounds and climb up ladders multiple times a day. This individual must be mechanically inclined with intermediate to advanced knowledge of computers to install on-board computers and electronics in our fleet of vehicles.
This position will be responsible for:
- Install mounting equipment for on-board computers and electronics
- Install wiring required for vehicle electronics
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment and implement repairs on equipment site or in shop
- Understand the operations and functions of the on-board systems
- Follow documented procedures to activate or update on-board system
- Accurately complete paperwork detailing work performed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analyze information to determine component failures
- Familiar in the use of hand-tools
- Attention to details. Avoid drilling through cables and lines, neatly finish cable runs. Securely attach equipment.
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to competently utilize a computer and use it effectively
- Excellent attendance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record and be insured under our Company insurance.
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. We offer 401k plan with company match, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.