|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
The Laurel Lake Foundation is searching for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative, logistical, procedural and fundraising support to the Foundation Director.
The ideal candidate will:
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be able to set timelines and meet deadlines
- Be fully proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Development experience including event planning, gift processing and database management is a plus.
This is a Full-time, non-exempt, benefit eligible position, working 40 hours per week, mostly on dayshift between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm; (32 hours devoted to Foundation work; 8 hours devoted to HR)
Must be flexible with scheduling to be available some evenings and weekends for scheduled events.
We provide a professional nicotine-free work environment nestled on 150 acres in historic Hudson with friendly staff and wonderful residents.
In addition to a high level of job satisfaction, Laurel Lake staff enjoy a generous benefits program. Team members at Laurel Lake are eligible for full time benefits with a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, access to supplemental insurances
- 403(B) Company Sponsored Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Accounts
- Competitive Wage Scale and Payroll Direct Deposit
- Section 125 Pre-Tax PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd Shift Clinical Positions
- Tuition Assistance, Free On-Site CEU Opportunities
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- On-Site Health Club with Pool
- Employee Wellness Program
- Smoke-Free Campus
- Free Parking
- Akron Metro Regional Transit Service
- 24-Hour Campus Security
- Employee Dining Room with Meals at Nominal Charge
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Award Programs
- Staff/Resident Activities and Social Events
If you share our core values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence and Service, then we want to hear from you!