|Location||West Richfield, Ohio|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
You've got energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We've got competitive compensation, great benefits, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
Our Agents are responsible for a variety of different calls including
• Contact delinquent account holders to negotiate and arrange payment on delinquent accounts.
• Clear, concise, and professional communication with all debtors or clients.
• Conduct skip trace work.
• Follow guidelines set forth by governing bodies.
• Follows-up on accounts in queue to ensure payment arrangements are maintained.
• Set up electronic check payments or money orders as requested by the debtor.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Previous Customer Service experience
• Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude
• Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills
• Clear, distinct oral and written communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Ability to work in a team fostered environment
• Dynamic interpersonal and judgment skills
• Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic
• Ability to prioritize and organize work
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
• High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.