|Date Posted||August 23, 2021|
Responsible for development, implementation, modification, and monitoring of client’s individual program plans based on identified client criminogenic needs.
STARTING RATE: $17.00 per hour
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Administers or utilizes a current quantitative assessment of clients’ risk and criminogenic needs, including: criminal history, education/employment/financial, family/social support, neighborhood problems, substance use, peer associations, and criminal attitude/behavior patterns.
- Enters ORAS results into Gateway and ORION in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identifies clients’ barriers to successful program completion. Responds to barriers such as: age, education level, medical, mental health, transportation, housing etc.
- Completes and/or reviews intake/release packets/PREA screening results.
- Assists clients with becoming more positive, productive, and prosocial members in the community.
- Acts as an advocate for clients and holds clients accountable to program rules.
- Administers assessment tools properly. Ensures updates are completed as needed.
- Completes individual program plan (IPP) using the following criteria/standards:
- Makes referrals based on client’s ongoing needs and recommended targeted dosage hours as reflected in the Community Plan.
- Ensures post-tests and/or exit evaluations are completed prior to client’s release.
- Assists clients with making suitable housing arrangements.
- Prepares clients for release from the program with approved and appropriate Community Plan.
Full Time Benefits Package includes: · Medical Insurance and Prescription Card · Paid Hospital Days · Eight Paid Holidays · Life Insurance · Dental Insurance · 10 Vacation Days per year · 10 Personal-Sick Days per year · Tuition Reimbursement · Long-term Disability Insurance · 403(b) Retirement Plan · Wellness Program and Incentives, including FitThumb Wellness App. Public Service Loan Forgiveness
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Corrections, or related field required. Six (6) months experience in Corrections and/or Social Service preferred. Must obtain and maintain required level of proficiency for the ORAS as certified by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections in partnership with the University of Cincinnati.
Oriana House Recruiters may reach out to applicants via text messaging.
Oriana House, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour