|Date Posted||November 8, 2021|
Now Hiring Entry Level Positions at $15/hour with $1 shift premium and a $2/Hour bonus for perfect attendance for the week!
More with manufacturing experience. Plus great benefits!
General Die is a stable, reliable manufacturing company who has been building quality products for over 60 years. Accordingly, we are seeking stable, reliable, quality individuals to join our successful team. Some of our employees have been on our manufacturing team for 25 to 35 years! So, you know General Die is a great place to work.
Learn the skill and art of transforming raw aluminum into a casting! This age old craft is critical to all industries and General Die Casters is one of the world leaders.
We produce aluminum and zinc die castings for many industries including lawn and garden, automotive, energy production, transportation, and hand tools.
The CNC Operator job is our entry level position. You will operate computerized lathes and machining center. This involves:
- Read and understand Attribute sheets, gages, and startup sheets
- Understand CNC fundamentals
- Performs daily maintenance on machines
- Inspecting parts for quality
- Maintain housekeeping
Individuals who meet the expectations of the production job will have the opportunity for advancement.
Watch this short video about the opportunities at our company.
Benefits of Working for General Die Casters, Inc.
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Annual Reviews
- Employer Paid Uniforms
- Paid Holidays
- Attendance Bonus Program
- Discretionary Yearend Company Bonus Program
- Paid Vacations
- College Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Discretionary 401K Profit Sharing
- 401K with Company Match
- In-house Training Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Drug-Free Work Place
Refer to Human Resources for detail and participation guidelines and eligibility requirements for all listed above.