|Date Posted||November 20, 2020|
COOK / FT 40 HRS. / VARIABLE SHIFTS
** There is a $2,000 sign-on bonus for those hiring a full time, working at least 30+ hrs. per week (Bonus is pro-rated and paid out over 5 quarters.) Must remain active and eligible to receive the payouts.
- Learn and practice prepping and cooking according to standardized recipes
- Serving of prepared menu items from steam tables.
- Cleaning of equipment and work area.
- Proper labeling and dating of all food products.
- Cleaning of coolers, work stations, and equipment as well as the organization of all supplies/stock in proper areas.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings.
- Communicate w/Chef the need of items/equipment necessary for meal prep.
- Adherence to all safety policies & procedures of the Facility and regulatory authorities.
- Attendance and participation in in-service training (IST) programs.
- Reporting of all hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Reporting of all accidents/incidents.
- Maintaining a quality level of service.
- Performance of other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed.
- Remove trash properly and perform floor maintenance according to Standards.
- Clean and organize dish machine area and chemical storage room.
- Compliant with all cleaning schedules and assignments.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must have a working knowledge of HACCP and OSHA protocols
- 2 years of experience in hospitality and foodservice.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Good communication skills; must be able to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking, and analytical skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented person and be able to perform duties with great accuracy each day
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays, weekends as assigned
- Must be able to interface with people at all levels and with residents in a positive and professional manner.