|Date Posted||November 20, 2020|
DIETARY AIDE / PART TIME & FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
$500.00 sign-on bonus (paid over 5 quarters if eligibility is met)
The Dietary Aide is responsible for assembling and serving meals/snacks to the Greenwood/Crown Center residents according to the menus. The Dietary Aide is also responsible for setting up and cleaning the Crown Center dining rooms and satellite kitchens in accordance with all standards.
High School Graduate or GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must have working knowledge of HACCP and OSHA protocols
- Must be a detail oriented person and be able to perform duties with great accuracy each day
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays, weekends as assigned
- Must be able to interface with people at all levels and with residents in a positive and professional manner
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for proper meal delivery to dining rooms and plating food in accordance to their meal ticket.
- Ensure that food is held and served at proper temperatures in accordance with the Ohio Uniform Food Code.
- Stocking dining rooms and pantries with all supplies (snacks, milk, napkins, tableware, etc.)
- Clear and reset dining room / wash all soiled tableware and stock properly.
- Properly clean / sanitize dining room / kitchen equipment, transportation carts and all aspects associated with job function.
- Attend all meetings and in-services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.