|Location||640 West Market Street, Akron, OH|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
Direct Support Professional (Caregiver) (Resident Aide)- Flexible Hours, Full-Time/Part-Time (Blick Center).
We offer paid training, no experience required!
- $14.00 per hour.
The Blick Center has been helping individuals for 50 years. Serving early childhood, school-age and adult individuals with developmental, behavioral, physical, and mental health conditions. Join our amazing team providing rewarding services & support to individuals with developmental disabilities. We value your ability, passion, and desire to make our community better!
What is the position:
- Direct Support Professional (DSP), Caregiver.
- A Caregiver (DSP) is a professional who empowers & supports an individual with a disability by providing skill development, social skills, & assisting with daily living activities (bathing, self-care, etc.).
What is the role:
- By becoming a caregiver, you can help people with developmental disabilities have a quality of life, participate in the community, learn skills, & become self-sufficient.
Where is the location:
- Summit County, Akron Ohio.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid driver's license.
- Able to push & pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
- 18 & older.
- 401(k) Matching 100% match for the first 6%.
- Dental Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Vision Insurance.
- You get to be part of a positive work culture that is achieved by coaching & mentoring through our diverse staff.
- We follow all CDC and ODH guidelines to keep staff and clients safe.
If you have questions, contact us at www.blickcenter.org or 330-762-5425.