|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
$250 Sign on Bonus – Make a Difference in your Life and the Life of someone else, join Koinonia!
Koinonia is NE Ohio’s leading agency dedicated to ending the social, physical, and economic isolation of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Our service portfolio includes 22 licensed group homes, more than 60 supported and shared living arrangements, transportation services, and shared living options.
Recognized as a top workplace in Cleveland, and Summit County we are looking for heart-warming and caring people who are enthusiastic about the difference they make in a person’s life. Duties include helping individuals with self-care, cooking, cleaning, and enjoying engaged lives in our communities. This is an entry-level healthcare position with paid training and benefits. Full and part-time positions available. We also offer weekend positions that are perfect for college students and retirees.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited school
• Valid Ohio driver's license
• Automobile insurance
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening
• Must pass background checks
- Paid time off
• Paid training including Medication Passing Curriculum
• Health, vision and dental insurance
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
• Paid short- and long-term disability insurance after 1 year of employment
• Discounts on local businesses
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Employee Recognition programs and paid outings
• $250 Referral Bonus (refer a Friend or Family Member to work for us!)
• "Daily Pay"- access your pay daily