|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
We are currently looking for employees to work in our dishwashing department in Akron Ohio. The Dishwashing Production Team Member is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, and etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting production standards set by the production supervisor.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Quality control/inspection checks to make sure items meet company standards.
- Carefully and skillfully operate washing equipment to thoroughly clean all equipment and food serving supplies.
- Polish, pack and wrap cooking utensils, glasses and flatware.
- Pull, sort, pack and place equipment/items on racks, shelves or in bins according to company standards.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Most work performed in a warehouse setting, in which some work areas may not be heated or air-conditioned.
- May have some outdoor exposure during the workday.
- Hot and cold extremes may occur in the warehouse.
- Clothing may get wet when operating dish washing machine and/or moving equipment/items in the dish department.
- There is exposure to detergents, bleaches and cleaning chemicals.
- Repetitive bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items.
- Monday – Friday.
- First Shift: 8:00 – 4:00pm.
- Pay $12 per hour with possibility for raise after 30 days.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Regularly and repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to be cross-trained in other departments.
- Must be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.