|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
You already ♥ us
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Financial Analyst, FP&A Supply Chain
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
As a member of the corporate financial planning and analysis team, the Financial Analyst – FP&A Commercial Operations will work with the Commercial Sales Team, Transportation, and Accounting to provide financial support for all customers. Key areas of responsibility include analysis regarding network optimization, customer profitability, freight, and commodities. This role will also support new business quoting, product pricing, and reporting. This position will report to the Finance Manager – FP&A Commercial Operations.
Your seat at the table
- Partner with cross-functional teams to maximize customer potential.
- Provide analysis, reports, and support recommendations provided to company management and sales team.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplication's; coordinating information requirements.
- Assist in collaborating with SI&OP in network optimization.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual sales budget.
- Maintain flexible and “can-do” attitude in managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Collaborate with the Transportation Team and Sales to minimize freight expense.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Product Development, and Operations teams to prepare effective customer quotes and improve customer performance and profitability.
- Support special projects and ad hoc reporting request
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years Finance or Accounting experience required, recent relevant education may qualify.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them.
- Advanced Excel capabilities and proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies: Shearer’s Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.