|Date Posted||October 8, 2020|
GROUNDSKEEPER / SEASONAL / 40 HRS PER WEEK DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS
- Through direction of the Groundskeeper Coordinator help maintain existing on-resident campus grounds and plantings.
- Help plant, water, deadhead and fertilize to maintain existing flower gardens in high profile areas and other campus areas.
- Must operate all Laurel Lake vehicles and landscaping equipment during the course of required job duties, in a safe and efficient manner. This includes preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Must work with residents as a liaison for requested private work orders.
- Monitor the campus exterior for safety issues and trash pick up. Help maintain bench cleanliness once a week and blow off hardscape areas as required by the Groundskeeper Coordinator.
- Assist in being responsible for the snow and ice removal process in the winter and acquire and maintain appropriate equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good hands on people skills.
High school or equivalent.
1-2 years experience in Horticulture or related field.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Must be familiar with the field’s concepts, practice and procedures.