|Date Posted||August 23, 2021|
Oriana House, Inc., is hiring for a Clinician / Group Clinician to join our team! Through counseling, our clinicians are responsible for assisting clients in mobilizing their resources so they can participate in the exploration of a problem and its ramifications.
STARTING RATE: $22.50 - $30.83/hour (based on degree/licensure)
QUALIFICATIONS: Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. LCDCII, LCDCIII, LPC, LSW licensure required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Familiarity with regulations governing the disclosure of client information and storage of client records required.
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Under appropriate supervision, prepares and maintains a confidential, accurate, organized, and updated case file for each assigned client.
- Complies with documentation requirements as outlined in program policies, protocols and procedures for activities (e.g., assessments, treatment plans, treatment procedures, and in the preparation of required reports.)
- Determines a client’s appropriateness for services using DSM5 /ICD 10 criteria for substance use disorder.
- Effectively orients the client to the facility/program(s) as needed by providing information including, but not limited to: rule infractions that may result in termination, the hours of service availability, clients’ rights and the grievance procedure, and costs for which they may be responsible.
- Develops in collaboration with the client’s Individualized Treatment Plans areas to address identified problems and needs associated with their substance use disorder.
- Assists the client in Treatment Plan: reviews related to new goals, objectives, interventions, and activities, as indicated, and determine the treatment process and resources to be utilized.
- Group clinicians are those clinicians who provide 8 hours or more of group services a week.
- Identifies and explores problems and their ramifications with attention to the clients’ associated attitudes and feelings. With the clients’ participation, examines alternative solutions and develops plans of action.
- Becomes proficient and adheres to the Agency’s treatment philosophy which incorporates Cognitive Behavior Management (CBT), Contingency Management and Self Help meetings.
Full Time Benefits Package includes:
- Medical Insurance and Prescription Card
- Paid Hospital Days
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 10 Vacation Days per year
- 10 Personal-Sick Days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program and Incentives, including FitThumb Wellness App.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Oriana House Recruiters may reach out to applicants via text messaging.
Oriana House, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.50 - $30.83 per hour