|Date Posted||October 8, 2020|
HOUSEKEEPER / FULL TIME, 40 HRS. PER WEEK; VARIABLE SCHEDULE
$1,000.00 sign on bonus for full-time employment. Bonus is pro-rated and paid over 5 quarters if eligibility is met.
Must remain active and eligible to receive the payouts.
Maintain a clean and sanitary environment for the residents, resident’s families, co-workers and visitors by performing all tasks using established procedures and policies and the effective use of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- High School Graduate preferred.
- Ability to read warning labels on hazardous chemical containers and MSDS sheets.
- Ability to follow written or oral instructions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum of 25 lbs.
- Ability to push equipment on wheels weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work as a team or alone.
- Must be able to interface with people of all levels in a positive and professional manner.
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maintain all aspects of resident’s living quarters and ancillary areas by following established cleaning procedures. Cleaning all glass and mirrors, scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen and bathroom surfaces and fixtures, dusting all furniture and fixtures and sanitizing all beds in CC.
- Maintain and clean all floor coverings. Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming.
- Complete all chargeable services efficiently while maintaining high quality. (Pet care, bed making, trash removal).
- Replenish all supplies in assigned areas.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and sanitary.
- Attend mandatory in-services and meetings.
- Embracement of mission statement and Laurel Lake standards of conduct.
- Adhere to attendance policies and must be able to work weekends and overtime when required.
- Assist co-workers when scheduled or requested (specialty cleans, etc.).
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES – Other:
- Performs other related duties as needed.