|Date Posted||March 20, 2020|
LAUNDRY AIDE / FULL TIME, 40 HRS. PER WEEK
Provide optimum levels of laundry service by assuring that all laundry policies and procedures are consistently followed. The primary objective is to provide unblemished and unwrinkled linens throughout the facility.
High School Graduate preferred.
- Ability to read warning labels on hazardous chemical containers and MSDS sheets
- Ability to follow written or oral instructions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to push delivery cart on wheels weighing a maximum of 250 lbs.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work as a team or alone.
- Must be able to interface with people of all levels in a positive and professional manner.
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Wash, dry, fold and stack laundry.
- Collect and sort dirty linens and laundry.
- Wash, dry, mangle and fold table linens.
- Replenish all supplies in assigned areas.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and sanitary.
- Attend mandatory in-services and meetings.
- Embracement of mission statement and Laurel Lake standards of conduct.
- Adhere to attendance policies and must be able to work weekends and overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES – Other:
- Performs other related duties as needed.