|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
Is responsible for un-jamming the down stream equipment and packing of a quality container in accordance with customer and / or site specification. Required to perform any or all of the following job duties.
- Visually inspect product for nonconformance. Dispose of nonconforming product in an appropriately marked container.
- Notify Process Technician and Quality Technician of any quality issues.
- Notify Process Technician of any line problems.
- Ticketing of HDPE units and totes
- Relieve co-workers as needed.
- Operate all machinery in a safe manner.
- Coordinate and direct personnel from the contract labor service.
- Follows correct housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Attends all required training sessions and weekly team meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining ISO standards.
- Complete all in-process quality checks and testing.
- Maintain inventory and production schedule along with required paperwork.
- Assist in maintaining downstream equipment.
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Team oriented.
- Self-motivation and flexibility of job assignments.
- Manual dexterity, good hand eye coordination.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Strong mathematics.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer Literate.
- Works overtime as necessary, based on production needs/demands.
- Regularly stand / walk for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to bend, reach and move around facility
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work on aerial platforms up to 20 ft.