|Date Posted||January 3, 2022|
Local Services Company in Stow, OH is searching for candidates to fill a LOGISTICS COORDINATOR position. Our Logistics Coordinators coordinate meeting our customers’ service needs through a network of service specialists and technicians thru overall job requirement analysis, job costing techniques, and then assigning work orders. Successful candidates MUST possess the following skills and qualifications and be able to meet the overall requirements of the position.
- Be highly organized, possess above-average computer skills, basic math skills along with superior customer service skills. MUST have an above-average understanding of profit margin calculations.
- Possess problem-solving skills, possess the ability to provide an accurate verbal and written communication to our customers with swift, concise follow up. Excellent communication skills a MUST.
- Be able to prioritize duties/tasks, with excellent multi-tasking skills and remain calm under stressful/hectic periods of high volume work levels. Provide innovative solutions to difficult situations.
- Possess the ability to learn quickly, obtain detailed knowledge of the organization's services/business operations, be a VERY good listener along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience building and maintaining positive relationships with service technicians and customers/accounts is HIGHLY desired.
- Relocation or moving industry experience is desired, along with logistics and scheduling service technicians.
- This position will require the successful candidates to work a 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM & 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM shift. MUST have reliable transportation to work.
Compensation range $11.00 - $15.00 per hr. Training will be held at our office in Stow. Once training is complete, working remotely may be an option for the right candidate. Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.