|Date Posted||May 9, 2019|
Assist Sr. Mechanics and Mechanic II in building maintenance, both interior and exterior. Perform minor building maintenance repairs per requested work orders. Assist in emergency situations. Work overtime as required and is "on-call” per schedule.
- Complete repairs to facility as described in job description. Including plumbing, electrical, carpentry and HVAC.
- Complete work orders associated with resident requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist other mechanics and respond to emergencies as needed. Work as a team with other mechanics to better the department.
- Complete scheduled and unscheduled phone calls for work requests and travel for supplies as needed. Attend departmental meetings and perform "on-call".
Good communication skills.
High school or equivalent.
Trade school or vocational school in field a plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES – Other:
- Performs other related duties as needed.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Interested? Apply Online