|Date Posted||May 9, 2019|
Performs major and minor interior and exterior repairs including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and flooring installation and repairs. Works with all members of the department but is primarily to perform tasks related to renovations. Performs "On-call" duties as scheduled and responds to emergency situations as required.
- Complete major and minor interior and exterior repairs, upgrades or replacements to apartments or villas to get unit ready for new move.
- Complete work orders associated with resident requests & specifically renovation requests to include flooring, countertops, replacement of appliances and major equipment in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist other maintenance mechanics, complete routine preventative maintenance, performs renovation upgrades and completes paperwork.
- Completes scheduled and unscheduled duties, returns phone calls and performs "On-call" duties.
- Attends all mandatory meetings.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Good communication skills.
- Good hands on people skills.
- High school or equivalent.
- Completion of 34 Specific Maintenance Certifications + 5 yrs experience or equivalent.
- Trade school or vocational school for renovating and construction or equivalent.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Interested? Apply Online