|Date Posted||November 8, 2019|
River Valley Paper Company is a growing paper recycling company looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician.
Job Duties would include:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Handling repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Managing parts inventory.
- Experience in 3 phase electrical work
- Experience in hydraulics
- Experience in welding
- Automotive repair experience
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills
Must Be able to:
Ability to pass a drug test
Ability to pass a background check
Monday – Friday, starting @ 6am with occasional weekend work as needed.
You will be eligible for benefits (health, dental and vision) after 30 days of employment.
Why should you work for River Valley? We offer:
* An excellent total compensation package
* Challenging work and a strong team culture
* Medical Insurance
* Health Reimbursement Account
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) + Employer Match
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Sick Days
* Drug Free Workplace