|Location||Barberton & Akron, OH|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
Malco Products, Inc. - BARBERTON & AKRON HOURLY OPEN POSITIONS
1st shift and 2nd shift positions at Akron Facility (393 W. Wilbeth) and Barberton Facility (361 Fairview Ave.)
Machine Operator / Filler Operator (Akron 1st shift) / Bulk Filler (Barberton 2nd shift) / Labeler Operator (Barberton 2nd shift) - Safely operate equipment; Perform designated quality checks & statistical process control documentation; perform all operations, changeover for package sizes, adjustments & cleaning of equipment.
Compounder position (Akron 2nd shift / Barberton 1st & 2nd shift) -
- Effectively and efficiently compound batches according to work instructions and procedures.
- Effectively and efficiently wash and sanitize tanks, rooms and ancillary equipment as needed.
- Be able and demonstrate the ability to correctly start material flow to the production lines by matching the correct hoses, tanks, pumps and filters to the correct line.
- Perform a variety of analytical checks on batches.
- Perform cycle counts on raw materials as needed.
- Measure tanks and accurately complete daily tanks reports as needed.
- Be able to operate and enter data in various systems including inventory locator system, batch status database, PLC control blending systems, etc. Be able to operate a range of compounding equipment such as scales, mixers, pumps, grinders, heat controls, dust collectors, gauges, etc.
Must be able to work 5 8-hour days with overtime as needed. Must have good reading & writing skills and be able to perform simple math. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Pre-employment drug screening and nicotine testing. Smokers will be considered for hire. Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com; fax to 330/777-8335; or stop in & fill out an application at: Malco Products, Inc., 361 Fairview Ave., Barberton.