|Date Posted||October 8, 2020|
MARKETING/MOVE-IN COORDINATOR / FULL TIME, EXEMPT 40 HRS. / 8:30AM-5:00PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Marketing & Move Coordinator works as a team with the Director of Marketing to build client relationships and close sales, helping Laurel Lake achieve its occupancy and revenue targets. This position also works with other departments to coordinate unit renovations and plan successful moves for new residents, as well as internal transfers.
High School Diploma
Experience in all or a combination of the following: sales of intangibles, working with the senior market, marketing support, or construction/renovation.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Assertive, goal driven, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Possess basic clerical and computer skills
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work with incoming residents and Maintenance staff to manage unit renovations in a timely, professional manner.
- Obtain renovation/construction quotes from Maintenance as needed. Write work orders for specific renovation needs and timeline, based on quotes.
- Meet with clients to help them plan their moves, engage support services as needed, and complete admissions paperwork.
- Keep staff informed/updated on status of resident moves by attending weekly Marketing Meetings and sending out timely communications and reports.
- Support new residents on move day by arranging complimentary meals, reserving guest suites if needed, and providing vital first-day orientation/instructions.
- Help new residents settle in by assigning a Welcome Representative. Follow-up on any questions/issues.
- Demonstrate use of CATIE in-home portals for new residents as needed.
- Work with Maintenance to facilitate internal resident transfers from one independent living unit to another, or between levels of care.
- Provide back-up support to the Director of Marketing as needed by responding to inquiries, handling appointments and tours, providing informational materials, and reaching out to clients with phone calls, notes, and invitations.
- Encourage prospects to form a plan of action and help them move through the admissions process from Wait List membership to unit assignment and move-in.
- Accurately maintain the community’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database by collecting and entering information about leads and recording consistent and appropriate follow up communication with inquiries and prospective residents..
- Prepare and maintain accurate closing documents/files.
- Support resident satisfaction after move-in and encourage resident referrals.
- Participate in industry seminars and professional development.
- Assist Director of Marketing in revising/creating sales documents, contracts,reports, annual operating and marketing plans, etc.
- Participate in departmental, staff and resident meetings and events.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES – Other:
- Performs other related duties as needed.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Non-Patient Care Staff (51-75 lbs.) – Physical Demands
Occasional – 1 to 33% of workday
Frequent – 34 – 66% of workday
Constant – 67 – 100% of workday
Not at all – 0% of workday
Sitting; bilateral carry 3’, 75#; push/pull 100’, 20ft.lbs; lift 0-75# 6-36” from floor; lift 0-75# 36-48” from floor; lift 0-50# 6-72” from floor; climbing stairs, climbing ladders, working from heights, crawling, kneeling, running, operating machines: (2 hand(s)); operating machines: (2 foot/feet); other: bilateral carry: 50’, 50#; other: bilateral carry: 100’, 25#.
Unilateral horizontal reach 0-18”; unilateral vertical reach 36—72”; lift 0-40#, 6-36” from floor.
Standing, walking: 2.3 mph, 0 incline; bilateral fine motor manipulation; functional near, far, color vision aided or unaided, functional hearing aid or unaided, functional verbal communication skills; working overtime as assigned to meet operational/patient care demands.
Not at All
Hold 200# patient sidelying while doing procedure x 2 min; roll 200# patient away/toward self; transfer 105# person chair-chair 5x/hr. with gait belt; bed-cart transfer with 200# person and assist of one with sheet; more 200# person up in bed with assist of one and sheet.
Category II Job Classification – Laurel Lake employees who have jobs with tasks that rarely involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues and have no contact with used sharps.
Job Hazard Risks:
Infectious Disease Exposure
Hazard Materials Exposure (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical)
Workplace Violence Potential
This job description identifies the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not to be considered an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties or skills required of an incumbent.