|Date Posted||March 12, 2019|
Mojonnier — visit us at www.Mojonnier.com
Are you a creative, technical problem solver? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Are you able to work independently? If you answered yes to these questions and are an experienced and motivated Mechanical Designer, we would be excited to speak with you about the unique opportunity to work with Mojonnier.
Mojonnier is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer to help design and manufacture skid-mounted deaeration, blending, cooling, and carbonation process systems used in the Beverage industry. You will be involved with equipment commissioning, troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance.
Mojonnier is a well-respected brand, supplying equipment to the beverage and dairy industries, and we are privately owned and nearly 100 years strong. We are a customer-first provider of equipment, parts and support services with an innovative technology-focused culture.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot/design fluid process equipment, including; pumps, automatic control valves, sensors/instrumentation, positioners, actuators, electrical (AC/DC), and Allen-Bradley PLC.
- Read and understand basic process and electrical schematics, wiring/piping drawings, and BOMs.
- Communicate, build, and maintain positive working relationships with team peers, suppliers, and customers.
- Maintain accurate records and data, prepare reports and other written documents, employ basic math skills, and use a laptop computer.
- Work on equipment in large customer facilities with extensive activities including walking, standing, crouching, lifting, twisting, climbing, reaching, etc.
- Work extended hours, over weekends in the field and occasionally overseas during project commissioning and activities.
- Support the sales process with knowledge of technology, products, and applications
- Domestic and international travel is expected – sometimes up to 10-20% of the time.
- High school diploma required.
- College technical degree - technology, engineering, etc. - preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in industrial/plant operations, maintenance, refrigeration, PLC programming, and/or related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self-starting, proactive individual with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of equal priority for on-time completion.
- Experience in the food & beverage production and/or operations.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
- Familiar with basic ammonia and glycol refrigeration system operations and technologies.
- Knowledge of 460V-3PH electrical power and safety practices.
- Fluent in electrical, instrumentation, pneumatic, fluid flow, and mechanical troubleshooting.
- CAD and/or Solid Modeling experience or willingness to learn.
- Candidate must be interested in working in a small company with an innovative technology environment.
- Able to work independently
- Must be ‘hands on’ when it comes to field installation/testing of equipment and applications
- Current passport (infrequent travel is required)
- Fun, fast-moving, and casual work atmosphere
- A big business footprint, but small business family culture
- A proven track record of success
- Excellent compensation package
- Vacation and Holidays
- Medical benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans are encouraged to apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com