|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
Is responsible for the hands on operation of automated blow molding equipment.
- Performs mechanical, electrical, and electronic troubleshooting.
- Makes adjustments and repairs on machinery in the designated work area.
- Monitors and performs necessary setting adjustments, and records all changes.
- Completes preventative maintenance requirements.
- Has working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer requests.
- Performs quality control checks, and helps maintain customer requirements, according to specifications in bottle weights and various dimensions.
- Follows correct housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Attends all required training sessions and weekly team meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining ISO standards.
- Completes Work Orders and other related documentation in computer and log books, according to BOS Work Instructions.
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Team oriented.
- Self motivation and flexibility of job assignments.
- Blend of technical, interpersonal skills, and continuous learning through training.
- Previous Experience in Plastics Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical or a similar technical area preferred. Background manufacturing experience will be considered.
- High school diploma or GED
- Works overtime as necessary, based on production needs/demands.
- Regularly stand or sit for long periods of time, 8- 12 hours at a time.
- Walking intermittently and long distances, up to 8 hours per day.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds regularly.
- Ability to visually examine minute defects in parts and products.
- Must be able to reach overhead, bend down, and work on a ladder periodically as needed.
- Able to work on aerial platforms up to 20 ft.