|Date Posted||February 27, 2019|
Position Summary: The Production Associate is responsible for refabricating vans within our production facility. This includes tear out, installation of floors, seats, lifts, OEM, backup cameras, alarms, etc. Production team members may work independently or with a team.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Must have an eye for identifying problems prematurely to completion.
- Must be able to produce in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Must have a solid comfort level using a variety of power tools: bandsaws, circular saws, jig saws, routers, solder and soldering irons, micro torches, drills, screw guns, utility knives and air saws.
- Comfortable measuring and using a tape measure
- Knowledgeable reading blue prints (preferred)
- Must be able to work with chemicals.
- Track supplies and equipment notifying manager of inventory levels.
- Comply with TW’s Core Values always (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications and Entrance Requirements:
- Individuals with background/experience in any of the following, Vocational School, Automotive – trade school experience or Auto dealer experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license required.
- Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Able to function capably in a production environment using standard equipment (machine tools, hand tools, measuring devices, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequently lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to complete production-related physical activities (walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping/crouching, smelling, depth perception, identifying colors) as needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to produce.
- Participate in required company safety programs, trainings and PPE guidelines.