|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Did you know? Shearer’s is the world’s largest producer of kettle-cooked snacks.
*** NEW SIGN-ON BONUS $500 ***
Lump sum payout after 90 days!
Production Associates - NOW All Shifts Available
(just 10 minutes from Downtown Massillon)
Hourly Rate - $14.50 to start
Once a small family operation, Shearer’s is now the leading co-manufacturer and private brand producer of salty snacks in North America. You may not see our name on all the products we make, but the quality speaks for itself. As a part of the Shearer’s team, there’s a sense of pride we all share when recognizing our products in the grocery aisles. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com
What Will You Be Doing?
- Monitoring snacks traveling through the production process
- Checking, verifying, packing and moving product
- Inspecting finished product and assuring quality
- Taking pride in contributing to the overall cleanliness and efficient operation of your facility
- Being part of a growing team!
WE BELIEVE IN PROMOTING FROM WITHIN!
- Good communication skills
- Interest in or experience with technology
- A high sense of integrity and the ability to act with urgency
- A drive to deliver the best result for the customer
- A curiosity to learn more, with the ability to assess situations quickly
- Ability to support, encourage and invest in a strong team
- We provide paid training!
$500 Sign-On Bonus for positions at the Brewster Plant Only.
What’s In It For You?
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about our Daily Pay Benefit!
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
This is your invitation to apply now!