|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (CCBDD) is seeking a Quality Assurance and Client Information Specialist to review information in OnBase for various quality assurance factors and coordinate corrections with staff. Assist in the administration of various client information systems. Assist with the coordination, evaluation and implementation of tasks to continuously improve data integrity. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Review assigned percentage of documents that have been scanned into the OnBase document management system for clarity, orientation, readability and other quality assurance factors as determined by the OnBase Administrator.
- Follow up as needed with staff regarding corrections, indexing errors and/or other quality issues per the workflow process established by the OnBase Administrator.
- Assist with document preparation, scanning and indexing of documents as needed.
- Perform Quality Review of application (coding) logic and Testing of OnBase applications prior to implementation.
- Assist with the implementation of new applications and new application functionality.
- Project management of large scanning projects consisting of both new and backlog documents and historical documentation.
- Input, update and monitor client data in both Gatekeeper and IDS (DoDD) database systems.
- Participate in developing and implementing policies and procedures which will effectively manage the flow of client information throughout the CCBDD.
** For a full job description and more details, see the website job posting.
Salary: Minimum starting salary is $40,605, but actual starting salary could be more based on experience and level of education.
Benefits: Outstanding government benefits package that includes low cost major medical, free dental, vision, and life insurance, AND paid holidays and paid time off.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Strong computer skills and a minimum of 3 years working with various computer hardware, software and data bases.
- Minimum of five years of administrative experience in complex organization. Public sector experience preferred.
- Experience leading small teams or workgroups.
- Familiarity with programming code languages and logic required.
- Understanding of database concepts desirable.
- Working knowledge of electronic scanning processes; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Valid state of Ohio driver's license and continued maintenance of excellent driving record.