|Date Posted||February 6, 2020|
RN SUPERVISOR, SKILLED NURSING / PT & FT - 2ND SHIFT 2:30 PM-11:00PM
As a member of the management team, the RN Supervisor is responsible for the provision of quality resident care during their shift. They also supervise, discipline and manage all state approved resident assistants during their shift to ensure the continuity and quality of resident care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure for a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio
- CPR/First Aid Certified
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Address resident, family and staff concerns/questions.
- Relay pertinent information to RN Supervisor.
- Serves as first-line supervisor to resident assistants.
- Prepares assignments, communicates resident needs and monitors nursing assistant’s performance.
- Completes charting for resident illness or unusual occurrence.
- Effectively communicates information to residents’ responsible parties, physicians and team members.
- Organizes and implements the day to day operations of resident care in accordance with Federal, State, Local and facility standards and regulations.
- Also assists in maintaining resident records.
- Ensures all staff in Crown Center follows guidelines in resident care plans, enhancing resident independence and well being.
- Participates in implementation of policies and procedures that govern the operations of Crown Center.
- Assures delivery of medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians and monitors and reports progress.
- Monitors the wireless nurse call system and staff responses to ensure prompt and high quality services.
- Acclimates new residents to Crown Center philosophy and protocols.
- Participates in review of resident profiles with designated team members to ensure appropriate level of service.