|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
SERVER / PART TIME, 20 HRS PER WK, VARIABLE SHIFTS
- Perform proper service techniques and procedures learned in training to residents and guest promptly and completely throughout the mealtime.
- Preparation of dining room service station and kitchen areas before, during and after meals.
- Maintain good personal hygiene practices including clean, neat appearance and complete uniform.
- Understanding-before each meal period- every menu item and special, well enough to answer diners’ questions.
- With guidance of Lead Servers prepare routine set-up of dining room for next day and/or special holidays
- Maintenance of confidentiality of all pertinent resident information to assure residents’ rights and employee confidentiality are protected
- Adherence to all safety policies & procedures of the Facility and regulatory authorities
- Attendance and participation in in-service training (IST) programs
- Reporting all hazardous conditions or equipment to Lead Server or Manager
- Reporting of all accidents/ incidents to Lead Server or Manager
- Maintaining quality level of service
- Performance of other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed by Lead Server and/or Manager
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Not Applicable
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Good communication skills; must be able to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and analytical skills
- Must be a detailed oriented person and be able to perform duties with great accuracy each day
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays, weekends as assigned
- Must be able to interface with people at all levels and with residents in a positive and professional manner
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Full understanding and effective application of:
- Dining room operational procedures and etiquette
- Proper small wares handling
- Residents rights
- Departmental policies and procedures
Interested? Apply Today!