|Location||Massillon (Remote), OH|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
You already ♥LOVE♥ us
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Leadership & Development Manager
The Leadership & Development Manager is an integral part of Senior Management that provides organizational leadership in the design, delivery, and management of the Training and Development function for Shearer’s Snacks. This role is a specialist who has experience in developing impactful Leadership Development programs and solutions. The role requires expertise in leadership and management competencies combined with an ability to design and deploy world-class solutions across geographical boundaries. The Leader will report to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition & Talent Management.
What to expect in this role:
- Partner with key stakeholders to proactively identify training needs through needs assessments, presenting recommendations and developing learning and performance solutions to address performance gaps.
- Consultation. Identify and assess the capabilities required for our front-line leaders to be successful and establish a baseline of capability and develop a targeted leadership development for front-line leaders.
- Design of in-house, and with expert third parties, solutions which included a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, action learning, and e-learning.
- Program delivery and management. Develop deployment plan and all associated change management and communications. Ensure delivery of program in line with business expectations and agreed milestones. Establish facilitator network, including defining and maintaining facilitator quality frameworks.
- Reporting and analysis. Develop an evaluation strategy for each learning program and partner with HR and Operations to provide timely, meaningful and accurate reporting on learning effectiveness, individual and business performance. Analyze data to identify capability gaps. Provide regular monitoring, analysis and reporting of budget and spend.
What you will need:
- Bachelors Degree (HR, L&D, Business), or equivalent work experience
- Curriculum design and development is a plus, must have deep expertise in performance management, leadership development, talent calibration and succession planning.
- Must be a dynamic speaker, who is able to deliver programs from small groups to hundreds of individuals.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently and manage, plan, and prioritize work.
- Strong analytical acumen, strategic mindset and an ability to move forward with ambiguous information.
- Training development, instructional design and facilitation experience.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and practice.
- 25% travel will be required.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!