|Date Posted||March 20, 2020|
STNA ASSISTED LIVING / PART TIME, 22.5 HRS. PER WK, 2ND SHIFT - 2:30PM-10:30PM
- Assist residents with activities of daily living according to the individual resident service plan of care.
- Actively participates in the development and implementation of each resident’s service plan of care.
- Encourage/assist with resident participation in available activities/programs.
- Observes and reports any change in condition/status of a resident to the Greenwood Charge Nurse.
- Effectively communicates among Assisted Living Team members on all shifts.
- Assist with transporting residents to meals/activities.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, pleasant and safe environment for all
STNA Coursework with active STNA licensure
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION:
At least one year of experience in acute care, home health care, or long term care.
Previous dementia experience or education.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Ability to multi-task.
Able to communicate well with the senior population especially with dementia.
Excellent communication skills with teammates.
Demonstrates a high level of patience with the senior population.