|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
UTILITY WORKER / FT & PT OPPORTUNITIES / VARIABLE HOURS
- Dish and pot washing according to standards.
- Remove trash properly and perform floor maintenance according to Standards.
- Clean and organize dish machine area and chemical storage room.
- Compliant with all cleaning schedules and assignments.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings.
- Adherence to all safety policies & procedures of the Facility and regulatory authorities.
- Attendance and participation in in-service training (IST) programs.
- Reporting of all hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Reporting of all accidents / incidents.
- Maintaining quality level of service.
- Performance of other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must have working knowledge of HACCP and OSHA protocols
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Good communication skills; must be able to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and analytical skills.
- Must be a detail oriented person and be able to perform duties with great accuracy each day
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays, weekends as assigned
- Must be able to interface with people at all levels and with residents in a positive and professional manner.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- All Kitchen equipment and supplies necessary to the Utility Aide position
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES – Other:
1. Performs other related duties as needed.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Walks, stands, bends for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds
Interested? Apply Today!