|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
DAY SHIFT 7am- 5pm
4 Days On, 3 Days Off/Week
Did you know? Shearer’s is the world’s largest producer of kettle-cooked snacks. We make snacks that make life fun.
*********** Warehouse - Repackaging **********
This is PERMANENT, FULL-TIME w/Benefits after 90 Days
***** $14.50 per Hour *****
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Work in a brand new Warehouse building. Packing and stacking some of the best snack foods in the world! You'll be on your feet for 10 hours in a fast-paced environment and should be able to lift 50+ pounds. Overtime is available and occasionally required.
- Ensure each bag is in compliance with quality standards. Damaged include, but are not limited to: airless, tears, rips, grease on bags, opened seals, smashed bags, crushed/crumbs, etc. Pack the correct amount of bags into the repackaging material as assigned per item.·
- Random checks on code dates and other general quality standards
- Inspect and ensure the proper pallet is in good condition prior to stacking boxes.
- Ensure the date is legible on each of the trays or bags that are being packed.
- Ensure the correct bags are being used.
- Track the scrap product accurately
- Use the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and safety tools.
- Complete training checklist with your supervisor.
WE BELIEVE IN PROMOTING FROM WITHIN!
Show Up - Contribute - Great Attitude -- GROW WITH US!
SHOW US WHAT YOU'VE GOT!
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Manufacturing or warehouse experience strongly preferred
WIIFM? YOUR FAVORITE CHANNEL!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about our Daily Pay Benefit!
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace. Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!